Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Surprise!

 Some more testimonies from retreat: 

 There was some surprise God-Ambushes on retreat that I did not expect. Sometimes in retreat settings, you know where God is headed but He surprised me this time. A little defensive at first, I actually believe that God-surprises always end good. I am particularly thankful for conversations where Jesus was present and opening my heart up in  new ways.  I praise Him for His faithfulness and patience when I do not always handle the "surprise" as graciously as I desire. -Joanna Coppedge

God moved in me in an unexpected way.  I am grateful I went. -Kenneth Hopson

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know you are praying! Jot a quick prayer for us. Or leave a request of your own. We are so glad we can partner together for the kingdom!