Ministry Praises and Prayer Requests
- Josiah Rambo’s birth is scheduled for this coming Sunday morning, May 6. Please pray for the Rambo family as they welcome him into their home and for Meg’s C-section to go well with no complications.
- WGM is praying for wisdom and seeking to develop the internship program at UFC/KIU. We are praying for students to be called by God, equipped and sent out to universities across East Africa. We are praying that by the end of this year 4 interns are equipped and resourced to go out to another university beyond KIU.
- We are praying for consistent pastoral leadership here at UFC/KIU. Kennedy Kirui continues to be a valuable resource as we seek to grow the university ministry and we are seeking the Lords wisdom and guidance as we partner with Kennedy.
- Pray for the facilitators training school on Bible Storying that will be held in Arua later this week. Billy and Joanna will be hosting and need God’s help in the preparations along with family responsibilities.
- Be in prayer for Raymond and Nicole Leisure that their ministry support will be raised quickly so that they can join the WGM team here in Uganda.
- Pray for Matt and Joy Burke as they make the transition from the States to ministry here in Uganda.
- The AGC Uganda church leadership team needs prayer (Bishop Masiga, Rev. James Ouma, Rev. Emmy Mugisha) as they have many responsibilities. Pray that God will raise up more leadership in the church.
- John and Beth Muehleisen and Rick Morse are praising God for a very successful CHE workshop in Tonj, South Sudan last week. Continue to pray for the 20 people who attended that God will continue to make the lessons live in them and bring transformation to their communities.
- There will be a CHE facilitators’ training workshop the last week of May. The workshop will have participants from Kenya and Uganda.
- The field retreat at the beginning of April was a great blessing to all of us. Al and Beth challenged us to discipleship of others and to interact with each other in love. There is also a renewed commitment to support and pray for each other.
- The field wants to mobilize more prayer warriors to join us in praying for the ongoing ministries. Pray that we will find creative ways to engage new praying people and that God will give the desire to pray for Africa to many in our supporting churches.
- Pray for wisdom in how to foster the next generation of church planters.
- The printing ministry has grown by leaps and bounds and Kenneth now needs more space. Pray that God will provide the funds needed ($10,000) to build the addition.
- Pray for 300 new youth converts across Uganda during this year and at least 100 to actively participate in a discipleship program.
Please pray for the physical & spiritual health of the missionaries & their families.