Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What God did on Retreat

The theme this year on retreat was: Love Came Down.  And He certainly did.  Here are a few things that people shared during our testimony session this year:

  • "It is good to know that I am not the only one who questions why I'm here."
  • "Last year was good, but this year is better.  We are part of the family this year."
  • "I was challenged to stop and consider God's love for me personally."
  • "God is providing a family for me here, even when my own family doesn't understand what we're going through."
  • "Jesus knows my grief.  He left His home in heaven and came to earth.  Talk about culture shock."
  • "My heart has been fed this week."
Thank you for praying.  Retreat was just what we needed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know you are praying! Jot a quick prayer for us. Or leave a request of your own. We are so glad we can partner together for the kingdom!